Due to international trade agreements and regulations, we are obliged to adhere to particular shipping restrictions. As a result, we are unable to ship products made from the skins of certain animal species, outside of the European Union.
Furthermore, some China-made products and jewelry created using certain compositions, cannot be shipped to the countries listed below:
- Due to customs policies, some Russian regions may have order amount limitatios on shipments from abroad.
- Restrictions are not applicable for Moscow, Moscow region cities, St. Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Kazan, Krasnodar, Rostov on Don, Khabarovsk, Murmansk, Samara, Togliatti and other bigger cities;
- For cities like Volgograd, Bryansk, Kaluga, Yaroslavl, Stavropol, Sochi, the value of goods purchased can't exceed 1000 euros per month;
- For certain smaller cities, the limit is 200 euros per order.
- articles shipped to China which are classified as personal use and the value exceeds 1000 RMB, require a formal custom clearance. You may be charged extra duties or fees.
- articles shipped to Mexico which are classified as personal use and the value exceeds 1000 USD (or its equivalent in MEX$), require a formal custom clearance.
In order to be able to purchase these products, a destination where there are no material-related restrictions must be selected. To purchase protected-animal skins, the shipping address must be within the European Union.